To our valued patients
Welcome to our practice. We look forward to working with you closely to improve your health and well-being and reduce your chances of developing diseases or disabilities in the future.
To accomplish these goals, we hope that you will work with us in the following ways.
- Bring all your medications to all of your appointments.
- Please let us or the pharmacy know at least 24 hours in advance before you need a prescription refill. It is preferable that during your appointment you ensure that you have enough refills to last until your next appointment with your doctor.
- The doctor will request appropriate Lab and Radiology tests. Kindly contact your insurance and ensure that these tests are covered under your plan.
- If you are late for your appointment, we may have to reschedule you as a courtesy to the next patient.
- Please let us know 24 hours prior to cancellation of appointment to avoid charges
- Copay and deductibles are due at the time of visit. For your convenience, we accept Cash, Check or Credit Card.
- There is a charge of $15-$25 for filling out forms, writing letters or processing documents. Call the office for details.
- No Show/Last-minute cancellations: Three times in a row may result in discharge from practice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your insurance is current.
These policies allow us to efficiently manage your care. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your suggestions and feedback are always appreciated.